- Triple bowl design provides the serious chef a venue for preparing the perfect meal.
- Spacious left & right bowl for multi-task kitchen, while the middle basin is good for utensil rinsing and food preparation.
- Constructed with the premium 16-gauge T304 Series stainless steel.
- Minimum of 18% chromium for protection against rust & a minimum of 10% nickel for a bright long lasting luster and hardness.
- Fully Protected by extra thick heavy duty Sound Guard Undercoating and sound deadening pads for noise reduction.
- Each sink is handmade individually with excellent craftsmanship.
- Compliant with cUPC Certified (Uniform Plumbing Code)
- Full limited-lifetime warranty
42" x 20" (Exterior)
15-1/2" x 18" x 10" (Left Bowl Interior)
15-1/2" x 18" x 10" (Right Bowl Interior)
7" x 18" x 6" (Middle Bowl Interior)
|Finish / Color||Brushed Stainless Steel Finish|
|Material||Full 16 Gauge Premium T-304 Series Stainless Steel|
Product Design Features
15mm / 0.6" Radius Coved Corners and Edges Design
The 15mm Radius Design kitchen sinks are perfectly rectangular, but they have tight 15mm coved corners and edges. They exhibit a modern, sleek and clean look, and would be an instant upgrade to your kitchen by installing this gorgeously designed sink regardless of your decor styles.
Thanks to the tight corners and edges of the 15mm Radius Design kitchen sinks, when comparing the exact same size with regular corners design kitchen sinks, the usable bowl area is much greater; it is because the adjacent edges are perpendicular to each other in very tight corners and the inner walls of the sinks run straight down from top to bottom, whereas a regular corners design sink is sloped down from the top. Therefore, 15mm Radius Design kitchen sinks can fully utilize the given bowl sizes - meaning that they are not only modern looking, but also perfect for practical uses.
Due to complexity of craftsmanship and precision required to make the sink, all the 15mm Radius Design kitchen sinks are individually handmade to perfection.
Shipping: We usually ship within 2 business days after an order is placed. In the rare case that an order cannot be shipped within the proposed time frame, we will notify you via phone calls or emails. Depending on your location, please allow about 2-5 business days for delivery. We offer free ground shipping within 48 United States for orders over $100. Orders will be shipped via UPS, Fedex, USPS, or LTL freight depending on the size and quantity of orders. Click here for more information.
Backorders: If an item(s) is sold out in the meantime an order is placed, we will notify the customer immediately and choose whether to put the order in backorder status.
Returns Policy: You may return unused, not-installed, not-assembled products, and in perfect condition in its original, unmarked packaging within thirty (30) days of delivery. Click here for more information.