- Made of solid 16-gauge, 304-grade stainless steel.
- 15mm radius coved corners and straight lines design translate to maximum capacity bowl size and a contemporary look.
- Easy cleaning and a stylish look curved front farm apron.
- Fully Protected by sound deadening pad and undercoating for noise reductionwhile sink is in use
- Can be installed under-mount, flush-mount or built-up (max. 2").
- Luxurious looking sink that would definitely brighten up your kitchen.
- All sinks handmade individually with excellent craftsmanship.
- The complete premium package comes with an extra large silicone made multipurpose roll-up dish rack, a foldable pot mat, protective bottom grid, and deluxe lift-out basket strainer
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI and SCC
33" x 21" (Overall Exterior)
18" x 17-1/2" (Left Bowl Interior)
12" x 17-1/2" (Right Bowl Interior)
10" (Bowl Depth)
10" (Apron Depth)
|Installation||Under-mount / Flush-mount / Built-up|
|Finish / Color||Brushed Satin Stainless Steel Finish|
|Material||Full 16 Gauge Premium T-304 Series Stainless Steel|
|Includes||Stainless Steel Sink, Matching Protective Grid, Deluxe Lift-Out Basket Strainer, Silicone Dish Rack, Pot Placemat, Cut-Out Template|
Product Design Features
15mm / 0.6" Radius Coved Corners and Edges Design
The 15mm Radius Design kitchen sinks are perfectly rectangular, but they have tight 15mm coved corners and edges. They exhibit a modern, sleek and clean look, and would be an instant upgrade to your kitchen by installing this gorgeously designed sink regardless of your decor styles.
Thanks to the tight corners and edges of the 15mm Radius Design kitchen sinks, when comparing the exact same size with regular corners design kitchen sinks, the usable bowl area is much greater; it is because the adjacent edges are perpendicular to each other in very tight corners and the inner walls of the sinks run straight down from top to bottom, whereas a regular corners design sink is sloped down from the top. Therefore, 15mm Radius Design kitchen sinks can fully utilize the given bowl sizes - meaning that they are not only modern looking, but also perfect for practical uses.
Due to complexity of craftsmanship and precision required to make the sink, all the 15mm Radius Design kitchen sinks are individually handmade to perfection.
Product Installation Features
Types of Apron Front Sink Installation
This Farmhouse Apron Front kitchen sink is finished on the side and back, so there are 3 (three) different ways to install this sink - Undermount (Under-Counter), Flush-Mount, and Built-Up:
- Undermount / Under-Count: Countertop covers the side and back rims, the sink is installed under the countertop
- Flush-Mount: Countertop flushes or stays level with the rims, the sink is even with the countertop surface
- Built-Up: Countertop is lower than the sink rims, sink sides are raised up and exposed up to 2" above the countertop
The installation flexibility of this gorgeously made sink allows you to install it using the above 3 ways; depending on your decor styles you may choose the best way to suit your needs.
Shipping: We usually ship within 2 business days after an order is placed. In the rare case that an order cannot be shipped within the proposed time frame, we will notify you via phone calls or emails. Depending on your location, please allow about 2-5 business days for delivery. We offer free ground shipping within 48 United States for orders over $100. Orders will be shipped via UPS, Fedex, USPS, or LTL freight depending on the size and quantity of orders. Click here for more information.
Backorders: If an item(s) is sold out in the meantime an order is placed, we will notify the customer immediately and choose whether to put the order in backorder status.
Returns Policy: You may return unused, not-installed, not-assembled products, and in perfect condition in its original, unmarked packaging within thirty (30) days of delivery. Click here for more information.