- This chair is one of our most versatile pieces, fitting in at the dinner table or anywhere else extra seat is needed in your home
- Contoured seats sculpted to fit the body, for maximum comfort and support
- The leg is made from solid wood with dark walnut wood finish to contrast the clear plastic seat for a splendid and elegant look, while the artful crossbeams are made from sturdy steel, resembling the famed Eiffel Tower
- Seat made of strong acrylic plastic
- Stunning futuristic profile - suit perfectly with any commercial or residential settings
- Highest quality reproduction of the original created by Charles and Ray Eames in the mid-20th century
- Non-Marking plastic floor protectors prevent damage to flooring
- Mainly for indoor use
- Overall Product Dimensions: 20" L x 18.5" W x 31.5" H
- Seat Height: 17" H
- 1 year warranty
- Some assembly required
Comfortable and versatile, this classic chair can be used to decorate virtually any spaces. Its clean, simple, organic shapes are sculpted to model fit the body.
20" L x 18.5" W x 31.5" H
|Chair Color / Finish||Clear|
|Chair Series||Mid-Century Collection|
|Material||Seat: Polycarbonate (Acrylic); Base: Solid Wood, Steel|
Shipping: We usually ship within 2 business days after an order is placed. In the rare case that an order cannot be shipped within the proposed time frame, we will notify you via phone calls or emails. Depending on your location, please allow about 2-5 business days for delivery. We offer free ground shipping within 48 United States for orders over $100. Orders will be shipped via UPS, Fedex, USPS, or LTL freight depending on the size and quantity of orders. Click here for more information.
Backorders: If an item(s) is sold out in the meantime an order is placed, we will notify the customer immediately and choose whether to put the order in backorder status.
Returns Policy: You may return unused, not-installed, not-assembled products, and in perfect condition in its original, unmarked packaging within thirty (30) days of delivery. Click here for more information.