Wall Flats from eModernDecor are lightweight dimensional wall tiles that work together through an automatic pattern repeat to create large-scale dimensional walls of any size and shape. Wall Flats work in multiples to create a continuous, uninterrupted sculptural wall. The wall panels are molded from plant fiber, one of the world's most renewable resources, they are a durable, biodegradable and environmentally friendly product. They can be installed, trimmed and painted with commonly available products and tools. Scraps are biodegradable and can be recycled with other paper products or composted. Wall Flats nest inside each other to create low volume cartons and easily ship with common small parcel carriers.
Our 3D wall panels feature:
- Available in many pattern designs
- Paintable surface and texture, so you can apply any colors you like
- 3-dimensional, visually striking designs
- Light weight (only 270g or 0.5 lbs each)
- Come in box of 10 panels Made of Plate Fiber
- Easy installation
For other patterns, please shop our 3D Wall Panels Collection
1. Clean the Surface you are installing the panels on
2. Plan your design. Measure and marks vertically and horizontally the area of installation
3. Start working from the Top Corner. Check the corners with a carpenters square to ensure that they are fully square
4. Apply glue on wall and panel (fast bonding spraying flue recommended)
5. Stick panels on the wall. Use pins or apply pressure on four corners and edges of the panel
6. Apply primer coat
7. Fill any gaps with paintable caulking
8. Apply final coat of paint
Each Panel: 19.6" x 19.6" x 3/4" (2.67 sqft)
One Box: 26.67 sqft
|Includes||10 Pieces of Wall Panels|
Shipping: We usually ship within 2 business days after an order is placed. In the rare case that an order cannot be shipped within the proposed time frame, we will notify you via phone calls or emails. Depending on your location, please allow about 2-5 business days for delivery. We offer free ground shipping within 48 United States for orders over $100. Orders will be shipped via UPS, Fedex, USPS, or LTL freight depending on the size and quantity of orders. Click here for more information.
Backorders: If an item(s) is sold out in the meantime an order is placed, we will notify the customer immediately and choose whether to put the order in backorder status.
Returns Policy: You may return unused, not-installed, not-assembled products, and in perfect condition in its original, unmarked packaging within thirty (30) days of delivery. Click here for more information.