- Contoured seats sculpted to fit the body, formed in a single mould with plastic
- Hand painted wooden legs and metal crossbeams in White - the wooden legs are in matte white while the metal beams are in glossy white
- The legs are made from natural beech wood, while the artful Eiffel crossbeams are made from sturdy steel
- Seats made of heavy-duty yet elastic polypropylene with matte finish
- Non-Marking plastic floor protectors prevent damage to flooring
- Can be used for both Residential and Commercial - Indoor Uses Only
- Limited Supplies due to the complexity of painting the legs
- Seat Height: 17.5"H
- 1 year warranty
- Some assembly required
Comfortable and versatile, this classic chair can be used to decorate virtually any spaces. Its clean, simple, organic shapes are sculpted to model fit the body. With solid wood legs backed by steel reinforcement, this classy chair has tip-resistant stability.
20" L x 18.5" W x 31.5" H
|Chair Color / Finish||Blue|
|Chair Series||Eames Collection|
|Material||Seat: Polypropylene; Base: Solid Wood, Steel|
Shipping: We usually ship within 2 business days after an order is placed. In the rare case that an order cannot be shipped within the proposed time frame, we will notify you via phone calls or emails. Depending on your location, please allow about 2-5 business days for delivery. We offer free ground shipping within 48 United States for orders over $100. Orders will be shipped via UPS, Fedex, USPS, or LTL freight depending on the size and quantity of orders. Click here for more information.
Backorders: If an item(s) is sold out in the meantime an order is placed, we will notify the customer immediately and choose whether to put the order in backorder status.
Returns Policy: You may return unused, not-installed, not-assembled products, and in perfect condition in its original, unmarked packaging within thirty (30) days of delivery. Click here for more information.