- Crafted from highest quality heavy duty 16 gauge premium grade T-304 stainless steel.
- Fully Protected by sound deadening pad and undercoating for noise reduction.
- Cutting-edge seemless zero radius corners design translate to maximum capacity bowl size and a contemporary look.
- Can be undermounted, flush-mounted or above countertop (max. 2 inches)
- Drain opening fits standard 3-1/2" drains & disposals.
- Drain hole is located in the middle of the sink.
36" x 21" (Overall Exterior)
34" x 17-1/2" (Interior)
10" (Bowl Depth)
10" (Apron Depth)
|Installation||Undermount / Flush-moutn / Above Countertop|
|Finish / Color||Brushed Satin Stainless Steel Finish|
|Material||Full 16 Gauge Premium T-304 Series Stainless Steel|
Product Design Features
Zero Radius / 90 Degree Corners and Edges Design
The Zero Radius Design kitchen sinks are perfectly rectangular shaped, with sharp 90 degree corners and perfectly straight edges. As seen on HGTV or any modern home design magazines, the Zero Radius Design sinks have a great impact on the overall look of any kitchens. If you are looking to upgrade your kitchen, the modern and sleek design of the Zero Radius Design kitchen sinks will do the job just right.
Understanding the differences between Zero Radius Design and Regular Design is important; due to the fact that Zero Radius sinks are perfectly rectangular, they have no curves and the bowls do not slope down, the bottom and the sides of the sinks are completely flat, giving them a much larger usable bowl area than regular design kitchen sinks. Heavy duty kitchen is never a problem because you can stack as many dishes and utensils as you want. As a result, Zero Radius Design kitchen sinks are not only offering modern appearance to your kitchen decor, but also provide you practical uses.
Due to complexity of craftsmanship and precision required to make the sink, all the Zero Radius Design kitchen sinks are individually handmade to perfection.
Product Installation Features
Types of Apron Front Sink Installation
This Farmhouse Apron Front kitchen sink is finished on the side and back, so there are 3 (three) different ways to install this sink - Undermount (Under-Counter), Flush-Mount, and Built-Up:
- Undermount / Under-Count: Countertop covers the side and back rims, the sink is installed under the countertop
- Flush-Mount: Countertop flushes or stays level with the rims, the sink is even with the countertop surface
- Built-Up: Countertop is lower than the sink rims, sink sides are raised up and exposed up to 2" above the countertop
The installation flexibility of this gorgeously made sink allows you to install it using the above 3 ways; depending on your decor styles you may choose the best way to suit your needs.
Shipping: We usually ship within 2 business days after an order is placed. In the rare case that an order cannot be shipped within the proposed time frame, we will notify you via phone calls or emails. Depending on your location, please allow about 2-5 business days for delivery. We offer free ground shipping within 48 United States for orders over $100. Orders will be shipped via UPS, Fedex, USPS, or LTL freight depending on the size and quantity of orders. Click here for more information.
Backorders: If an item(s) is sold out in the meantime an order is placed, we will notify the customer immediately and choose whether to put the order in backorder status.
Returns Policy: You may return unused, not-installed, not-assembled products, and in perfect condition in its original, unmarked packaging within thirty (30) days of delivery. Click here for more information.