- Crafted from high quality heavy duty 16 gauge premium grade 304 stainless steel.
- Cutting-edge zero radius corners design translate to maximum capacity bowl size and a contemporary look.
- Fully Protected by sound deadening pad and undercoating for noise reduction.
- Spacious 50/50 double equal bowls great for multi-function kitchens.
- Curved front apron design.
- Can be installed under-mount, flush-mount or built-up (max. 2").
- Luxurious looking sink that would definitely brighten up your kitchen.
- All sinks handmade individually with excellent craftsmanship.
Apron front sinks are often referred to as farmhouse sinks because they can evoke period-style kitchens. These sinks have a stylish panel in front that are either curved or flat front. Their unique brushed stainless steel finishes will match any kind of kitchen decor and appliances. Over the years, they became the most popular choices in contemporary kitchen design. We carry the largest inventory of stainless steel apron front sinks, come checkout our other models!
36" x 21" (Exterior)
16-1/2" x 17-1/2" (Left Bowl Interior)
16-1/2" x 17-1/2 (Right Bowl Interior)
10" (Bowl Depth)
10" (Apron Depth)
|Installation||Undermount / Flush-Mount / Above-Counter Front Apron|
|Finish / Color||Brushed Satin Stainless Steel Finish|
|Material||Full 16 Gauge Premium T-304 Series Stainless Steel|
- blown away by the quality and valueReview by Gary
Price Value Quality
Product Design Features
Zero Radius / 90 Degree Corners and Edges Design
The Zero Radius Design kitchen sinks are perfectly rectangular shaped, with sharp 90 degree corners and perfectly straight edges. As seen on HGTV or any modern home design magazines, the Zero Radius Design sinks have a great impact on the overall look of any kitchens. If you are looking to upgrade your kitchen, the modern and sleek design of the Zero Radius Design kitchen sinks will do the job just right.
Understanding the differences between Zero Radius Design and Regular Design is important; due to the fact that Zero Radius sinks are perfectly rectangular, they have no curves and the bowls do not slope down, the bottom and the sides of the sinks are completely flat, giving them a much larger usable bowl area than regular design kitchen sinks. Heavy duty kitchen is never a problem because you can stack as many dishes and utensils as you want. As a result, Zero Radius Design kitchen sinks are not only offering modern appearance to your kitchen decor, but also provide you practical uses.
Due to complexity of craftsmanship and precision required to make the sink, all the Zero Radius Design kitchen sinks are individually handmade to perfection.
Product Installation Features
Types of Apron Front Sink Installation
This Farmhouse Apron Front kitchen sink is finished on the side and back, so there are 3 (three) different ways to install this sink - Undermount (Under-Counter), Flush-Mount, and Built-Up:
- Undermount / Under-Count: Countertop covers the side and back rims, the sink is installed under the countertop
- Flush-Mount: Countertop flushes or stays level with the rims, the sink is even with the countertop surface
- Built-Up: Countertop is lower than the sink rims, sink sides are raised up and exposed up to 2" above the countertop
The installation flexibility of this gorgeously made sink allows you to install it using the above 3 ways; depending on your decor styles you may choose the best way to suit your needs.
No Faqs Found !
Frequently Bought Together
Regular Price: $500.00
Special Price $188.95
Regular Price: $450.00
Special Price $194.95
Regular Price: $500.00
Special Price $198.95